ATU 02 - external security door
The price includes TAX
Doors are manufactured after the order has been placed through the website.
Production time for our doors:
door named AC (stainless steel) - production takes 4-5 weeks
door named STA (stainless steel) - production takes 4 weeks
door named FARGO (stainless steel) - production takes 7 weeks
door named LIM (aluminium) - production takes 12 weeks
door named SL (aluminium) - production takes 4 weeks
35.4"81.7" total size with frame (31.5"x78.9" door leaf)
39.4"x81.7" total size with frame (35.4"x78.9" door leaf)
43.3"x81.7" total size with frame (39.4"x78.9" door leaf)
39.4"x78.7" total size with frame (35.4"x76" door leaf)
Colour: anthracite, white, golden oak, walnut
Opening way: Right hand (RH) - opening to inside, Left hand (LH) - opening to inside, Right hand reverse (RHR) - opening to outside, Left hand reverse (LHR) - opening to outside
The door is made of stainless steel. Inside it is filled with PUR polyurethane foam and wood. The thickness of the door leaf is 2.7". Dual sealing system - one seal is in the dap of the frame and the other is located in the supporting part of the door leaf. They reduce vibration and protect your house from losing the heat. They don't change their volume under the influence of atmospheric conditions. The door frame has anti-burglar reinforcements in hinge parts and locking points.
The door set includes:
- Door and the door frame with two gaskets;
- Two independent locks (multi-point locking mechanism) providing anti-burglary security solutions;
- Two sets of inserts with the keys;
- Normal door handle
- Viewfinder (in the case of solid doors);
- 3x adjustable hinges that provide anti-burglary protection;
- Aluminium threshold with the gasket;
- 3x anti-theft bolts.
Thermal and soundproof specification:
- for a full door leaf with 2.7" thickness, at Ud = 1.1 W/K*m2
- for glazed door leaf with 2.7" thickness, at Ud = 1.3 W/K*m2
- acoustic insulation 31 dB (applies to doors without glazing)
The door is already mounted onto the frame (prehung door), which saves you all the work. The door is completely ready for installation.