The combination of cold metal and warm wood match to any modern home, while fulfilling the requirements of minimalist arrangements, e.g. made from raw concrete. Decorative elements made of high-quality stainless steel supplemented by properly selected hardware such as the Stainless Steel colour handle designed by AXA, are perfectly in tune with contemporary construction trends.
Plate rebated door, 78mm (3.07 inch) thick (Thermo standard), built with glued laminated timber frame, insulated core and oak or pine veneered waterproof plywood.
Oak or pine veneered waterproof plywood
“French rebate” anti-burglar system
Double rebated door
Thermal insulation material
Standard size cm:
930x2099mm total size with frame - (80 cm door)
1030x2099mm total size with frame - (90 cm door)
1130x2099mm total size with frame - (100 cm door)
Standard size inch:
36.61"x82.64" total size with frame - (31.50" door)
40.55"x82.64" total size with frame - (35.43" door)
44.49"x82.64" total size with frame - (39.37" door)
Available as standard
- Glued laminated timber frame, 65mm-thick
- Four hinges adjustable in three directions
- Thermally broken low aluminium threshold
- Bottom rail weatherstrip, additionally works as a weather drip bar
- External aluminium cladding
- A three-point security lock (RC2 class)
- Triple-glazed low-E security glass
- handle and cylinder
No standard size to single door from 35.43 to 44.49" total size with frame in width and from 80.28" to 98.43" in height total size with frame (36.61" to 45.67" width to hole in the wall and from 81.10 to 99.21" in height to hole in the wall)
Oak – Bleached Oak, Oak – Afromosia, Oak – Cherry, Oak – Tabaco, Oak – Teak, Oak – Walnut, Oak – Winchester, Oak – Amber Oak, Oak – Dark Teak, Oak – Golden Oak, Oak – Old Oak, Old oak (oak), Pine – Afromosia, Pine – Cherry, Pine – Dark Pine, Pine – Dark Teak, Pine – Teak, Pine – Walnut, Pine/Oak – RAL
We have all this confirmed scientifically by successfully carrying out:
- door implementation tests at the Winkhaus laboratory in Meiningen, Germany
- tests for static and dynamic loads as well as attempts of unauthorized entry (both for doors opening outward or inward) at the Institute for Building Technology.
We have not forgotten about the comfort. This security doors have all the features of our other doors, and in particular guarantees:
- a quiet house – very good acoustic performance (34 dB)
- a warm house – energy efficient door, Ud from 0,90 Wm2K.