Kent FP10 - fd30 fire door
Doors for apartments in multi-family housing. Class 2 security, class fd30 fire resistant doors (30 minute fire door) meet the increased requirements for the entrance door to the apartments. High quality product adapted to the highest standards requirements. Approved for use in the construction industry based on ETA.
35.4"x82.1" total size with frame (31.5" door)
39.4"x82.1" total size with frame (35.4" door)
35.4"x80" total size with frame (31.5" door)
39.4"x80" total size with frame (35.4" door)
Colour: Metbrush, White laminate, anthracite, bleached oak, winchester, Light walnut, golden oak, Dark walnut, Dark oak, mahogany, wenge, walnut, Graphite metallic
Opening way: Right hand (RH), Left hand (LH), Right hand reverse (RHR), Left hand reverse (LHR)
The door is made of stainless steel. Inside are filled with foam and wood.
- safety properties due to anti-fire properties
- safety system through the use of multipoint locks and anti-theft bolts
- colors in natural shades of wood combined with distinctive stamping pattern fit perfectly with the interior of the apartment
- leaf thickness - 1.8"
- leaf filling - slab of stone wool FIRE DOORS D150
- stamping - deep
- leaf made as rebate version
- material - galvanized steel sheet, covered with wood-laminate
- frame made of laminated steel sheet 0.1", equipped with Kerafix FLEXPAN Z19 expanding seal
- possibility of shortening the leafs by 5.1"
- burglary protection class 2 in accordance
- laminated leaf
- steel frame type KMT 15CP, fire protection
- stainless steel threshold P15
- basic lock
- additional lock
- three hinges
- three security bolts
- lock adjustment
The installation space between the frame and the wall can be up to 1.6 inch in total