WIS E3 - sectional garage door with low ribs
The price includes TAX
Garage doors are manufactured after the order has been placed through the website.
Garage doors - production takes 5 weeks
Sectional doors is the most comfortable and convenient solution for your garage. Our doors are warm doors with the coefficient U similar to the one of the multi-chamber windows used for energy saving construction. Panels filled with polyurethane foam produced at our own factory and systems of seals contribute to this low coefficient.
- Torsion spring system designed for 20,000 cycles
- Galvanized construction
- stainless steel panel: 1.6" thickness filled with PUR polyurethane foam
- Panel heat transfer coefficient Up=0.48 W/m2 K
- Sound reduction index: Rc=23 dB
- Rollers with bearings
The garage door set includes:
- Handle and key lock (manual gate)
- photocells (automatic gate)
- spring break protection,
- finger-crush protection panel
Requied mounting dimensions of the garage door:
minimum headroom size : 4.7" (3 in the picture)
minimum left side size: 3.5" (2 in the picture)
minimum right side size: 3.5" (2 in the picture)
minimum backroom size: 105.3" (4 in the picture)
Requied hole in the wall [inch]:
width from 82.6" to 108.3"
height from: 78.7" to 118.1"