Fargo 50 double - double steel main door entrance
The price includes TAX
Doors are manufactured after the order has been placed through the website.
Production time for our doors:
door named FARGO - production takes 7 weeks
door named STA - production takes 4 - 5 weeks
door named LIM - production takes 12 weeks
64.2" x 82" total size with frame (2 x 30.7" door slab)
68.1" x 82" total size with frame (2 x 32.7" door slab)
72.0" x 82" total size with frame (2 x 34.3" door slab)
76.0" x 82" total size with frame (2 x 36.6" door slab)
64.2" x 80" total size with frame (2 x 30.7" door slab)
68.1" x 80" total size with frame (2 x 32.7" door slab)
72.0" x 80" total size with frame (2 x 34.3" door slab)
76.0" x 80" total size with frame (2 x 36.6" door slab)
available custom height from 78.7" to 82"
Colour: black, bleached oak, anthracite RAL 7016, golden oak, silver gray, anthracite RAL 7015, swamp oak, turners oak, walnut, white, winchester, palette RAL
Opening way: opening outwards, opening inwards (outside view)
The door is made of stainless steel. Inside it is filled with PUR polyurethane foam and wood. The thickness of the door slab is 2.1 inch. Dual sealing system - one seal is in the dap of the frame and the other is located in the supporting part of the door slab. They reduce vibration and protect your house from losing the heat. They don't change their volume under the influence of atmospheric conditions. The door frame has anti-burglar reinforcements in hinge parts and locking points.
The door set includes:
- Door and the door frame with two gaskets;
- Two independent locks (multi-point locking mechanism) providing anti-burglary security solutions;
- Two sets of inserts with the keys;
- Normal door handle (T-bar long handle as an additional option);
- Viewfinder (in the case of solid doors);
- 6x adjustable hinges (3x on each side) that provide anti-burglary protection;
- Aluminum threshold with the gasket;
- 3x anti-theft bolts.
- acoustic insulation 31 dB (applies to doors without glazing)
The door is already mounted onto the frame (prehung door), which saves you all the work. The door is completely ready for installation.